Why Interac: A Quick Overview
Interac is one of the most efficient, secure, and safest ways for Canadians to send and receive money. This company is operated by Acxsys Corporation and Interac Association: two non-profits that include credit unions, financial institutions, merchants, and other banking establishments.
Due to its wide coverage and huge range of services, Interac has reached most Canadian citizens. The payment provider has powerful SSL encryptions and fraud prevention systems, which are important when you play at an online casino. With Interac, you can make transactions directly from and to your bank account.
Interac Deposit and Withdrawal Limits, Fees, and Processing Times
Interac online casinos usually don’t impose any transaction fees. Interac, however, does take a fee every time you send and request money. Here they are:
- 0.50 CAD per transfer of up to 100 CAD.
- 1.00 CAD per transfer of over 100 CAD.
The good news is that Interac transactions are instant, and you can deposit and withdraw both big and small amounts. However, a casino can have its transaction limits, so check that before playing there.
How We Choose a Trustworthy Interac Casino in Canada
Even though there are many legit and safe gambling establishments, there is also no lack of rogue websites. That’s why we carefully analyze every gambling venue before recommending it. Here are the main aspects we look at:
Security and Safety
Security is always the main priority. When you play at a casino we reviewed and recommended, you can rest assured knowing your transactions are safe. An Interac casino should also use encryption technology and actively protect the information of its players.
Range of Games and Software Providers
Unlike brick-and-mortar venues, online casinos are not limited to one building. They can and should offer hundreds of games. Otherwise, they aren’t worth your time. When we review an Interac casino, we want to see the following categories:
- Slots. We also check software developers to see if the casino partners with trustworthy companies. NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and Yggdrasil are just a few examples of what we want to see at a gambling venue.
- Table games. A website can’t be called a casino if it doesn’t have roulette, blackjack, baccarat, or poker.
- Live dealer games. These are the same table games but with a real dealer. The atmosphere of these games is hard to beat, so a good Interac casino should offer enough of them.
Bonuses and Promotions
A good Interac casino should be creative with special deals for Canadians. So, we sign up and make a deposit to get and test a welcome bonus. Then we move on to reload bonuses, tournaments, VIP programs, and other fun incentives a casino offers. A good bonus scheme should achieve three things: boost our bankroll, give us a chance to win money, and let us withdraw our winnings.
Interac casinos should offer a few legit customer support options to solve various issues quickly. We personally write to the support team to test their professionalism and knowledge. We give them thumbs up when they answer all our questions and know how online gambling works.
For many Canadians, mobile gambling is an integral part of the experience. A good Interac casino should be compatible with various mobile devices. To check casino compatibility, we open it on various devices, play games, and make deposits and withdrawals.
How to Use Interac at an Online Casino for the First Time
Making the first step at a casino with Interac deposit options is really easy. You just need to sign up to make your deposit. Here are the steps:
- Open a casino website from our list and click a sign-up button.
- Fill in a registration form and agree with T&C.
- Go to the payment page and choose Interac.
- Fill in a deposit form and confirm your transaction.
Pros & Cons of Interac
Interac is the main choice of payment for many Canadians, and here are some of the reasons why:
- It’s available for both deposits and withdrawals.
- It’s cheap. A casino doesn’t charge fees, while Interac fees are very low.
- It’s safe and secure. Third parties with malicious intentions can’t get your money because Interac protects it with EMV chip technology.
Even Interac isn’t flawless, though, so here are some downsides that Canadian players point out:
- Since it’s only available in Canada for people with local bank accounts, not every international online casino offers it.
- Interac transactions happen directly between a gambling website and your bank account. It’s quite convenient, but some gamblers prefer not to share their financial data with casinos.
Top Interac Casinos in Canada: Our Picks and Reviews
Interac is a popular payment method, so hundreds of casinos accept it. To name a few, these are some of the best Interac casino websites:
Conclusion: Are Interac Casinos Worth it for Canadian Players?
Interac isn’t the only payment option Canadians can use at online casinos. But, unlike all other methods, it has a wide range of services. You only need one account to access it all; this convenience is hard to beat. Not to mention the level of safety Interac offers. So, we definitely think Interact is worth giving a shot, even if you only use it for online gambling.