Top Rated Canadian Online Casino Features
The proven and tested method of finding the best online establishment is to compare various websites. This can be especially helpful when there are several options with features you like and when you want to be thorough with choosing a venue to sign up with. When you go through various Canadian online casinos, you want to check their security features, licenses, games, payment methods, bonuses, and customer support. When the casino ticks all the boxes, it means it’s legit and safe.
When you look at games and payment options, try to figure out what website offers the most value for your money. But to save time and identify the best casino for you effortlessly, you can use our comparison website.
Go Through Casino’s Banking Options
One thing that you should know before signing up with anything is how to actually put your money in and how to get your winnings out. At the end of the day, playing real-money casinos is about the thrill of winning and cashing out and that’s impossible without valid banking options.
Obviously, a deposit is required even at the best casinos in Canada to have a chance to win money. Luckily, there are various options for Canadian players and each has its pros and cons. Below, we put together a list of the best payment methods with a special focus on Canada:
- Interac. This is a favorite payment method of many Canadians. Besides, you can use Gigadat, which is a Canadian third-party payment processor powered by Interac.
- Instadebit. This is an eWallet that is one of the main choices at Canadian casinos. It has been designed for players who want to make fast and easy payments without sharing their banking information.
- Prepaid cards. This option is popular among those Canadians who don’t have a credit card or don’t want to enter its details at an online casino. These cards can be pre-loaded with CAD. The casino will ask you to enter the pin number and the card number to finish a transaction. So, you don’t need to give any of your personal information to the venue. The most popular prepaid cards in Canada are Paysafecard and Neosurf.
- Cryptocurrencies. Since crypto popularity is rising, many online casinos in Canada now accept various cryptocurrencies. The most common option is Bitcoin and at first, it was the only option. Now, however, many casinos accept Tether, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and so on.
Learn about Bonuses and Promotions
Now when you know what payment methods you can use, check the best casino Canada bonuses for new and
regular players. If you’re new to the world of gambling, we recommend claiming a welcome bonus. Most of the time, it doesn’t ask you to deposit that much but gives lots of free cash and spins back. As the rule of thumb, don’t pick a promo that’s going to break the bank.
Before depositing anything, read about the minimum deposit amount for the bonus offer. Besides, check wagering requirements and how much time you have to wager the bonus. Armed with this knowledge, proceed to claim a deal.
Almost all the best online casinos have similar promotions that differ only in amounts and T&C. So, here is a list of bonuses that you can get at almost any online casino:
- Welcome bonus. This offer is reserved for new players who sign up and make their first (sometimes second and third) deposit. Quite often casinos add free spins to the bonus money to encourage you to play slot machines.
- Free spins. These usually serve as an addition to other bonuses, but sometimes are also used as a stand-alone offer. If you’re a slot fan, with these spins you can find a lot of money without investing much. Don’t forget to read the T&C of free spins and check what games qualify for the bonus.
- No deposit bonus. This is probably the best deal for beginners and new players because it doesn’t require you to fund your casino account. Usually, all you need to do is to sign up and claim the bonus. No deposit bonuses can include free spins and free bonus money. However, the amount of cash you get is usually small and you can’t withdraw it. You’ll have to use the bonus on the casino website and then withdraw your winnings.
- Bonus code offers. The main idea behind these best casino Canada online deals is the same – you make a deposit and get bonus cash and /or spins. However, you’ll also need to enter a promo code provided by the casino while depositing money. Some casinos ask you to deposit a certain amount and enter a bonus code as opposed to giving you a match-up offer.
- Reload bonuses. This is a great deal for players who gamble at the same casino regularly. Apart from better terms and conditions, they offer more bonus cash and free spins. Some bonuses offer thousands of CAD and hundreds of spins every week.
- Comp points. This bonus is perfect for serious players who are ready to invest a lot in a bonus to claim the best rewards. These points are usually a part of a VIP program at the best online casinos Canada where you need to play different games to collect points. When you collect enough points, you get a reward. Then you collect more points and get better rewards. This keeps going until you claim a jackpot.
- High-roller bonus. This is the deal where the biggest numbers can be found. Although they have the strictest terms and conditions, they also offer the best rewards to those Canadians who can afford to deposit thousands of CAD.
100% UP TO 180 C$Play Now
100% UP TO 1350 C$Play Now
Get Acquainted with Casino Games
It can feel a bit overwhelming for a beginner to step into the gambling world. This is because an average online casino has hundreds of games and they all look the same. With so many options, a new player can get confused. To help you out, we’ve prepared a short description of the most popular games.
This is one of a few casino games where skill can increase your chances of winning. However, beginners don’t need to study complex strategies to play poker. Most online casino gamblers aren’t pros and have no idea what they are doing. They play poker for fun, so it’s the perfect game to begin your journey in the online gambling world. Besides, online poker has many variations, so mastering the art of winning won’t be boring. One of the popular poker games is Texas Hold’em that you can play with minimal knowledge about the right combinations.
Whether you’re just dipping your toes into gambling or have been playing for ages, you can’t go wrong with slot machines at the best online casino Canada. There is nothing to learn about these simple games. On top of that, most bonuses include free spins for the best slots a casino has, so you can try them without the risk of losing anything.
If beginners are attracted to slots because they are so easy to learn, why do pros keep returning to them? One of the reasons is a chance to win a jackpot. Many slots come with progressive jackpots where you can win an eye-watering amount. Others have special symbols and features, such as bonus-buy and multipliers, to increase your winnings amount. So, you can start with signing up with a casino and using free spins to try out slot machines and then progress to games with massive payouts.
Best Online Slots
Fire in the Hole
Dead or Alive
Easter Island 2
Dead or Alive 2
Fairy Dust Forest
Ancients of Korea
Attack of the Zombies
Dazzle Me Megaways
Bon Bon Bonanza
Since these games are the most popular, they can be divided into multiple categories. The first games in brick-and-mortar venues were manually built with only three reels, but now online slots come with hundreds of reels. Long story short, here are the most popular slot categories at the best online casinos:
- Three-reel. The first thing that pops up in many people’s heads when they hear about slots is three-reel games. Now when everything is online, they invoke nostalgic feelings and recreate an experience you could get in Las Vegas casinos of the past. Online slots, however, often add fun features to keep their gameplay interesting. One example of such a game is Mega Joker by NetEnt.
- Five-reel. The majority of games at the best online casinos have five reels. Some of them are straightforward and simple, others have crazy features such as multipliers and jackpots. Microgaming and ThunderStruck are two software developers that make really good five-reelers.
- One-payline. Slot machines that want to look and feel vintage have only one payline. So, you don’t need to increase your bet size to cover more paylines and have more chances of winning.
- Multi-payline. Almost all modern slots have more than one payline to give you many options to win. Novomatic is a famous developer of these games and their Book of Ra lets you place additional bets to activate many lines at once.
- Wild. This is a symbol that many slot machines have. It substitutes any other simple item when lined up on the payline. With wilds, you have a chance to get a massive payout. Microgaming’s Jurassic Park even has wild reels to complete any payline.
- Multiplier. This is another feature many slot machines have that multiplies the payout of any win. One good example is Rise of Olympus by Play’n GO. If you’re lucky, you can get up to 20x your bet.
This is a beginner-friendly card game that you’ve probably seen in James Bond movies. Baccarat runs on pure luck, there is no skill involved. Besides, when you play at online casinos Canada, a computer program or a live dealer does the calculations for you.
When a game starts, you will see a table and your hand. The Banker will have their own hand. You need to choose what hand to bet on or whether it’s going to be a tie. If you guess right, you win. Baccarat also has a relatively low house edge, which means that your chances of winning are higher. Pro tip: when you bet on Banker’s hand, you have the best chances of winning. Tie is the riskiest of bets as it almost never happens.
When it comes to this game, it can be confusing at first to pick the right bet. However, the roulette wheel has a very simple layout that everyone can understand. The best part is that it’s all about luck and you can win a huge amount effortlessly. American roulette is one of the variations that many online casinos have. There are 36 numbers on the wheel, plus one zero and one double zero. Since there are two zeros, this game has the worst odds of all classic roulette versions.
European and French roulette gives you better chances of winning. They both have only one zero, so they both have a lower house edge. French roulette has unique rules that make it really thrilling. For example, you can bet outside and if the ball lands on a zero, you will get half of your bet back. In some French roulette games, you can also bet again with the same money you used for your lost bet to have a chance to recover your money.
Finally, the last big game in every online casino is blackjack. You can even get your first win on your first try if you read the rules beforehand. There are expert tactics and strategies that are pretty easy to grasp but they increase your winning chances by a lot. This is yet another casino game that depends on skill to a certain extent, but it’s not as complex as poker. The main rule is to get as close to 21 as possible without busting. Thus, all you need to know is card values.
Various Canadian online casinos have different versions of blackjack, but the games listed below are the most popular. The rules of all games are similar, but there are still subtle differences you should know about. Here they are:
- Classic. Here, you just need to create a hand that gets as close to 21 as possible but doesn’t go over it.
- European. This game is played with two decks of cards and the dealer stands on a soft 17. Besides, some versions of the game add a rule of the dealer not checking for blackjack.
- Pontoon. Also known as Spanish 21, Pontoon is a game where dealer’s cards are placed face down. Since a player has less information from the beginning, the risks and payouts are higher.
- Switch. This is one of the newest versions of blackjack. You play two hands instead of one and you can switch cards from one hand to another to increase your chances of winning. Since that’s a huge advantage, other rules are tweaked in favor of a dealer.
Contact Customer Support and Ask Questions
Through customer support, you can speak directly to casino representatives and voice your concerns and questions. While it can take some time to find the solution to your problem, customer support should quickly react to your message and show you that they care.
Good customer service is available 24/7. Most Canadian casinos understand the importance of helpdesk services and offer several support channels, including email and live chat. You can also contact them to get insights on promotions and payment methods.
Before signing up with a casino, make sure they have English-speaking customer support. Checking that is easy – simply drop them a message and see how they take it from there. When customer support and you are on the same page, it really enhances the experience.
Aside from the support team, a casino can also have FAQs that cover basic features of the website. And
as much as we don’t like to read the Terms and Conditions, it’s important to go through them. You’re going to agree with them while signing up, so always read the fine print. If you can’t find any T&C or if it looks fishy, it is a big red flag.