Chicken Drop: First Impressions
Chicken Drop is a fun slot game, made even more exciting by the plethora of features and nice visuals. All the gameplay settings you’ll need are also laid out, and if you want to speed up the gameplay, just hold the spacebar.
Though the basics of the game are easy to grasp, the premise of the progressive feature may get confusing for new players. But if you’re an avid slot player looking for something interesting to try, then by all means, give Chicken Drops a shot.
Gameplay and Features
Chicken Drop slots may look like a typical slot game at first. But it has a lot of unique twists that you’ll want to read about first before betting.
For starters, only 5 similar symbols in horizontal or vertical arrangement blocks are recognized as winning combinations, so there are no linear paylines here.
Second, Chicken Drop has tons of bonus features. Let’s take a look at them.
- Tumble Feature: Similar to Candy Crush, the tumble feature is when you get a winning match, and the symbols disappear, and then new ones fall in place. If any of the new batches of symbols make another winning combination, it’ll disappear again, and the whole cycle will keep going until no new winning combinations are formed.
- Free Spins: Keep an eye out for the treasure chest symbol, as this can grant you unlimited free spins. The catch is that you’d need at least 4 of them to show up simultaneously to get free spins. Here’s how many spins you can get depending on how many treasure chests show up:
|Number of Treasure Chest Symbols||Number of Free Spins|
And if you get another set of at least 4 treasure chests while the free spins are in effect, you get 5 more spins. The best part is that this can be retriggered repeatedly – no limits!
- Bonus Symbols: Chicken Drop has two other symbols you’ll want to get besides the treasure chest symbol.
- Progressive Jackpots: Now, this is the exciting part. The progressive jackpot starts when you get either a size upgrade symbol (the watering can) or a multiplier symbol (a four-leaf clover) on the screen.
When this happens, the hen will release an egg, landing on a random spot on the reels. The egg will then break open and reveal 4 similar symbols that can help you get a winning combination. Now this can go three ways:
- You don’t get a winning combination, so you keep spinning.
- You get a winning combination, the tumble feature starts and stops when there are no more winning combinations left.
- You get a winning combination, the tumble feature starts, and you get another watering can symbol, so you get another egg. This can keep repeating ‘til there are no more winning combinations.
Visual Design and Graphics
The visual design of the game is spectacular. It’s very charming, colourful, and inviting, so you may find the game hard to resist. The symbols are also lovely, and you’ll see animated birds flying around every now and then.
The game also has animations for when you trigger bonus features. For example, the eggs get bigger when you get the watering can symbol, and the chicken gets a size boost too!
Background Music and Soundtrack
The background music is consistent with the theme, meaning farm animals! Be ready to hear cock-a-doodle-doos, along with a lively hayfield melody that transports you straight to a barn party.
You’ll also hear fitting sound effects whenever you land a winning combination or trigger a bonus feature. But if you’re a fan of everything but the music, the mute button is literally one tap away.
Paytables & Win Combos
|Symbol||5 on a Payline||6 on a Payline||7 on a Payline||8 on a Payline||9-13 on a Payline||14-18 on a Payline||19-24 on a Payline||25-36 on a Payline||37-49 on a Payline|
Chicken Drop is optimized for all devices. So not only can you play it on desktop computers, but it also runs on tablets and smartphones.
Grabe your phone today and try Chicken Drop online free to see if you like it!
Chicken Drop has a 96% RTP and tends to have high volatility. That means you may not win as often, but your winnings will tend to be higher.
If you’re not sure how that looks in action, there’s a Chicken Drop play free feature that you can try. This version gives you $100,000 virtual money and requires no extra downloads or resources thanks to the Chicken Drop play without download.
About The Provider
Chicken Drop casino slot machine is produced by the casino games giant, Pragmatic Play. They’ve been in the industry for over 8 years and have proven themselves a leader in innovation.
Other interesting slot games from this developer include:
- Viking Forge.
- Starlight Princess 1000.
- The Money Men Megaways.
- Big Bass Halloween.
Pragmatic Play does not play when it comes to its products and services. Just take a look at some of the most recent awards they got:
- 2021 – iGaming Supplier of the Year and Game of the Year.
- 2023 – Virtual Sports Provider of the Year and Mobile Game Provider of the Year.
Chicken Drop is a feature-packed slot game with huge potential for big winnings. It’s also aesthetically pleasing and is more of an energetic game to play rather than chill and relaxed. Overall, Chicken Drop is a very entertaining choice to play in your free time, and should you be so lucky, it can also be really rewarding.
Top 5 Reasons Why Chicken Drop Gets Our 5 Stars
- Unique and exciting gameplay: Chicken Drop is a unique slot game with several twists and an exciting gaming experience.
- High payout potential: Chicken Drop is a high-volatility slot game, so it has the potential to pay out large wins. The jackpot is also at 5000x your bet, so even if you’re betting the lowest at $0.20, you could still get $1,000!
- Available on a variety of devices: Chicken Drop is available to play on a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Play it whenever you want from anywhere in the world!
- Potential for unlimited free spins: Score unlimited free spins if you’re lucky enough to get adequate treasure chest symbols.
- Demo version available: Play Chicken Drops to your heart’s content without spending a single cent using the demo version!