When you first lay your eyes on East Coast vs West Coast slots, you’re immediately greeted by a visual feast that’s as vibrant as the street culture it celebrates.
The reels are set against a backdrop of graffitied streets, while the symbols themselves are iconic representations of hip-hop, featuring sideway caps, boomboxes, and more graffiti. On top of that, the game also has heaps of interesting bonus features that can enhance your odds of winning.
Gameplay and Bonus Features
Playing the East Coast vs West Coast slots starts with selecting how much you want to bet. Once you’re happy, just spin the reels and hope that you land at least 3 identical symbols in any of the game’s 243 paylines!
On top of the main game, East Coast vs West Coast also has the following special features:
- Wild Symbols: East Coast vs West Coast has a Wild symbol that substitutes for other symbols to help you get winning combinations!
- Bonus Symbols: The game has different bonus modes you can trigger by getting enough bonus symbols:
Number of Bonus Symbols
|Bonus Mode Unlocked
Drive-By Re-Spin Feature (1 Spin with 1 Enhancer Position from Either West Coast Spins or East Coast Spins)
8 Free Spins and 3 Unlocked Enhancer Positions in either East Coast Spins or West Coast Spins
10 Free Spins and 4 Unlocked Enhancer Positions in Either East Coast Spins or West Coast Spins
12 Coast to Coast-to-Coast Spins and All Enhancer Positions Unlocked
- Enhancers: Score enough bonus symbols to get enhancers with different bank-boosting effects:
- xWays: The xWays symbol will turn to any other symbol (except the Bonus and Wild symbol). It will also expand the height of the reels to help you get more wins!
- xNudge Wilds: This nudging multiplier pushes its way into the screen and gains 1x multiplying capability with each nudge. If you land a winning combination, you reap your reward plus the multiplier’s effects!
- Multipliers: The symbols multiply to make more winning combinations. Multipliers can also appear on any of the reels to help boost your winnings.
- Linked Reels: Here, 2 or more reels get linked and land the same symbols side by side to make more winning lines for bigger payouts!
- Infectious xWays: Activate this enhancer to “infect” the surrounding reels with similar symbols and get more prizes!
Aesthetics and Graphics
The game’s visual design makes use of bursting colours and a mix of historical icons and hip-hop culture. On the left, you’ll see the West Coast part of the backdrop featuring palm trees and orange sunsets. While on the right, you’ll see the East Coast’s city streets lit up at night.
On the reels, the game uses amusing symbols, including 2 of the US founding fathers dripping in gold. There’s also a guy carrying a boombox over his shoulder and an angry-looking bulldog staring right at you. Another awesome thing about this slot’s visuals is that each symbol comes with corresponding animations when you land a win!
East Coast vs West Coast features an energetic soundtrack that almost makes you want to bop your head. Each reaction you trigger also has dedicated sound effects, so be sure to turn up the volume!
Paytables & Win Combos
|3 in a Payline
|4 in a Payline
5 in a Payline
|Q, J, 10
Take the thrill of the East Coast vs. West Coast slot game wherever you go! The game is fully optimized for mobile devices, so you can enjoy smooth gameplay and responsive controls on your smartphones!
The best thing about it is that you don’t need any special apps thanks to the East Coast vs West Coast play without download feature!
Before you dive headfirst into the real version of the slot game, take advantage of the East Coast vs West Coast slot demo first.
It lets you experience the gameplay so you can get acquainted with the game’s symbols, bonus rounds, and exciting features – all without risking a dime! And the best part is, the free-play version is available at most of the casinos on our list!
About The Provider
The East Coast vs West Coast play free and real money versions are made by the leading game provider, Nolimit City. The company has a reputation for crafting aesthetically pleasing slot games with interesting themes and exciting features.
If you fancy this slot game, here are a few other popular selections from NoLimit City:
- Tombstone R.I.P;
- Punk Rocker.
As a creative powerhouse, Nolimit City is no stranger to awards. In fact, here are some of the coolest ones they’ve received over the years:
- 2021 Casino Grounds Awards — Game Provider of the Year;
- 2021 AskGamblers Awards — Game of the Year;
- 2023 GamblingNews Awards — Best New Slot of May.
Overall, the East Coast vs West Coast casino slot machine is a great choice for any slot enthusiast looking for an impressive slot game with an even better visual design.
It’s got a well-executed theme, great sound effects, and, of course, thrilling yet lucrative bonus features. Though it does have downsides, like the average RTP rate, keen players can try the demo version first to see if they like the odds!
Top 5 Reasons Why East Coast vs West Coast Gets Our 5 Stars
- Mobile-Friendly: The game is designed to be fully playable on all smartphones and tablets.
- Demo Version Available: Try out the game for free before maing real-money bets with the demo version!
- Exciting Features: The game features multiple bonus features, each with its own unique effects.
- Fun Hip-Hop Theme: The game makes use of the vibrant world of street culture.
- Stunning Game: The game is absolutely beautiful. It uses high-quality graphics and relevant icons to stay cohesive with the theme.